THE ULTIMATE ADVENTURE THROUGH SOUTHEAST EUROPE
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW:
As an adventurer at the Balkan Express: You won't get this chance a second time! Because: For the start in Dresden we only accept a limited number of teams.
Application period 2020:
The sign-up for the Balkan Express 2020 is OPEN!
Start of the Rally 2020:
August 20th 2020 in Dresden
The official rally start will take place in Dresden.
Finish Line 2020:
September 2nd 2020 in Salzburg, Autria
In Salzburg, we will celebrate the successful ending of the Balkan Express with a big finish line party and of course a prize giving ceremony
Collect €750 for great charity projects.
The money can go to projects that we have carefully vetted to ensure that all contributions go where they should—to the people who truly need them. Or you are free to pick a charity project that has always been dear to your heart.
Charity donations can be collected any time from the date you sign up to the moment you cross the Finish Line. More
Old School Cars: 20 years and older (incl. year of construction 12/2000)
Old School Bikes: 20 years and older (incl. year of construction 12/2000); a biker team can consist out of max. 2 bikes
Old School Trucks: 20 years and older (incl. year of construction 12/2000); mobile homes and trailer are not permitted
The vehicle must not have been determined with the application. Until the start of the rally, you have time to find your perfect rally vehicle.
How many participants may have a team?
There is no limit, only all of you must fit in the vehicle.
No GPS, no satnav, no highway, more adventure.
We will celebrate with you two wicked rally parties in extraordinary locations somewhere in the wild southeast of Europe. Where exactly will you find out at the start. At the official SAC party stops all teams pitch their tents together. Of course you can also stay there in your own rally bus or truck.
In Salzburg, Austria, we will celebrate the successful end of the Balkan Express with a big closing party and of course an award ceremony
This rally is not about speed. You have the chance due to tasks in your roadbook to dive even deeper into the adventure. You will get the roadbook at the start in Dresden.
The winner of the Balkan Express Road Book Competition wins a starting spot for a further S.A.C rally of his choice.
Scope of Services:
- Official rally start in Dresden
- Finish in Salzburg with award ceremony, closing party and handover of the BX finisher certificates
- Parties halfway along the route in extraordinary locations with sleeping possibilities
- Rally kit, with everything that belongs to an official rally: rally vehicle branding with official Balkan Express logos and starting numbers, rally T-shirts, stickers, merchandising. The rally kit will be sent to the teams four weeks before the start.
- Roadbook: Your team has the chance due to tasks in your roadbook to dive even deeper into the adventure. You will get the road book at the start in Dresden.
- SAC Track: The official S.A.C Live Tracking App
- Support in organisation and planning
- Own team page on the S.A.C. website
- Press work for the rally
- S.A.C. is your contact for questions and problems during the rally
- Not included in the application fee: accommodation, food and technical support are borne by the team itself
How much does it cost?
The application fee for the Balkan Express 2020 is €890 for a team of 2. For each additional team-member a starting fee of €250 will be charged.
The application fee must be transferred within 2 working days after successful online application to the S.A.C application account, so that the application for the Balkan Express is valid.
Additional team members can be subsequently registered until 2 months befor the start of the rally.
The application fee does not include the amount of €500 for charity.